Batman Arkham Asylum game was a super Hit
It was so well made that it found ts way straight into the Guinness for the most critically Acclaimed superhero game ever
But today I'm not here to talk about that game
I'm talking about its much awaited sequel due to release tomorrow!
As of now we know very Few Things about the Game
What do you think this game will turn out like?
Will it turn out as the best game in the millennium?
Or will it be a major Dissapointment?
With just a few hours left for official release we wait in anticipation
It was so well made that it found ts way straight into the Guinness for the most critically Acclaimed superhero game ever
But today I'm not here to talk about that game
I'm talking about its much awaited sequel due to release tomorrow!
As of now we know very Few Things about the Game
- It will have new playable characters
- It'll be 40gb+ in size
- It'll have lots of Eye-Candy
- Over 30hours of Gameplay
- An exclusive guide book is being released for it
What do you think this game will turn out like?
Will it turn out as the best game in the millennium?
Or will it be a major Dissapointment?
With just a few hours left for official release we wait in anticipation



With all the gamers out there I imagine the game will get a lot of sales but who knows how the game will be reviewed?
ReplyDeleteNice blog with great illustrations!
Yeah after looking at all the trailers i can bet that gamers would buy it ASAP
ReplyDeleteBut the reviews are far more important for long time success
Can't wait for this game to be released (we totally plan on reviewing it when it comes out). It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post!
I'm pretty sure it's way less than 40gb of size.
ReplyDeleteIt's over 8 cause that's how much Asylum was but defs not 40 gb.
Well Bash, I myself am damn confused over that
ReplyDeleteOn the official site they'd said that it'll be 5 times bigger.......
I assumed it to be the size
Maybe they meant in-game size, no idea.....
Yeah apparently it's like 17 GB according to SYSTEMREQUIREMENTSLAB aka can you run it?
ReplyDelete17GB?
ReplyDeleteThanx bro
I wish November comes fast and they'd release the PC version already